All linked out yet? Here’s more worthwhile stuff I’ve run across since last SIGGRAPH.
- Guidance and resources galore at this site on GPU debugging for OpenGL.
- Remember Animusic? It got real.
- If the article made me teary, well… I haven’t gotten up the nerve to play the game yet.
- 3D model capture is getting absurdly good.
- It’s been a number of months since the last chapter was released, but it’s worth noting the free & interactive Immersive Linear Algebra book is now up to six chapters.
- Car models made of paper, everyone’s building them. One artist’s effort (her site here), and more corporatish efforts from Nissan and from Toyota.
- Speaking of paper, Halloween’s only a half-year away, so consider making a Wintercroft polygonal mask. The plans and materials are cheap, and I recommend printing directly onto the paper vs. making templates. Post to Twitter or elsewhere; I did.