The organizers of SIGGRAPH Courses often put up web pages dedicated to the course. These typically have the latest version of the course notes and the slides. I’ve found a bunch of SIGGRAPH 2009 course pages, and thought it would be convenient to have them all in one place:
- Advances in Real-Time Rendering in 3D Graphics and Games
- Beyond Programmable Shading
- Real-Time Global Illumination for Dynamic Scenes
- Efficient Substitutes for Subdivision Surfaces
- Advanced Illumination Techniques for GPU Volume Raycasting
- Next Billion Cameras
- Build Your Own 3D Scanner: Optical Triangulation for Beginners
- Computation and Cultural Heritage: Fundamentals and Applications
- Interactive Sound Rendering
SIGGRAPH courses are a consistently good source of information – if any of these courses are about a topic which interests you, you might want to take the time to read the course notes and slides.
Comments are now closed.