- If you are involved in videogames and education, or even have just a passing interest, get Mark Deloura’s free weekly Level Up Report.
- Are those cool computer graphics researcher kids at school still mocking you? Read this pronunciation guide (related post of ours here).
- Entrim 4D: I tried this technology long ago at SIGGRAPH (after signing a “don’t sue us if we mess you up” form), it’s super-weird. Best part of the demo was when they handed you a joystick so you could control your perception of gravity.
- Physical, artistic environment map.
- TiltBrush drawing in VR is amazing to watch. This video is fun, too.
- Newell’s Utah teapot siting over Linz, Austria.
- Effect of changing field of view and distance to subject: