Comin’ at ya, lots of one-liners, vs. yesterday’s verbose posting.
- Humus notes that the DirectX SDK February 2010 edition is out, and gives the highlights. Finally view depth/stencil buffers in PIX? Sign me up!
- I keep forgetting to say: NVIDIA’s OptiX SDK for ray tracing is out, and now works on GeForce graphics cards.
- This is how EVE Online (recently named MMO game of the year by PC Gamer) makes its planets. (thanks, Mauricio)
- Biggle is a tiny, lightweight OpenGL extension wrapper library.
- Every console known to man; click on each for more information.
- FreeImage is an open source library for loading images in many different formats that evidently integrates well with DirectX and OpenGL.
- The uncanny valley phenomenon may apply just to computer graphics and not-so-much to robots.
Comments are now closed.